Aussieraces.com has been an innovator in Australian thoroughbred horse racing since 2006. We have developed advanced selection methodologies aimed at pinpointing winners and making racing profitable. With our proven track record you can be sure that you are getting your racing information from a truly knowledgeable and reliable source. (You can read the full Aussieraces.com story here ).
Aussieraces.com provides you with absolutely everything you need to win at the races. The example below shows the type of information that we include for every race and how the information is presented for you -
Flemington, Saturday October 6th / 2018
Bet Of The Day - No.2 Extra Brut
Race 4 UCI Stakes 3YO Listed 1800 Metres
(1) Best Bets - Each race day we give you our 'Bet Of The Day' and our 'Best Value Bet'. These are top winning prospects that are often at top value odds.
(2) Aussieraces.com Rated Odds - We spend many hours analysing the form for each individual race from every perspective. Class, weights, fitness levels and just about everything else that will impact on each horse's performance is assessed. From this deep analysis we calculate our Rated Odds for each runner. Over time you'll find that our price ratings are very accurate. They are a vital tool that will enable you to identify value runners and to win at the races.
(3) Live Market Odds - Betting markets are very fluid these days. It's not much use knowing what a horse's price was - you need to know what it's odds are right now. For this reason our 'Market Odds' column features a live feed of the current odds of every runner from all the main corporate bookmakers and the TABs.
(4) Forecast Finish - Our illustrated race finish shows the top rated runners, the forecast margins and where each horse is likely to finish on the track. The illustration helps you to visualise the race finish and to plan your betting accordingly. For example if we forecast that a horse is likely to win by a good margin you may consider making it an 'anchor' in Exactas, Trifectas, First Fours or Quadrellas.
(5) Key Race Insights - We highlight for you the critical factors that will determine the outcome of each race. Factors such as horses' class or weight advantages or disadvantages, important insights from trainers and jockeys, early market moves (often a sign of stable confidence) and much more - so you'll know which horse is likely to win and also the reasons why.
Our Spring Racing Coverage
Spring is here and during October and November Melbourne is the focus of Australian racing. For that reason most of the races that we cover during the Spring period will be Melbourne races. However, if we identify a race in Sydney that warrants attention we will include that too.
We cover metropolitan races on most Saturdays, Wednesdays and Public Holidays. We don't cover every race at a meeting - just the best betting races where value is likely to be on offer. Usually this means between 4 - 6 races on a Saturday and 2 - 3 races on a Wednesday.
You can subscribe to Aussieraces.com's race day information service for as little as $23 per week - that works out to about only $2.88 per race. Get that winning feeling this weekend with Aussieraces.com.
For details of our available subscription packages, please see Subscribe.